Monday, August 25

Zero Love

My sources revealed to me this weekend that following the completion of the trade that sent Kevin Love to Cleveland, the big lummox decided he would change his jersey number from 42 to 0.

Zero.

As in:

- The number of people he gave an eff about in Minnesota.
- The amount of defence he intends to play during his stint as a Cav.
- The number of days he has spent this off season improving his game.
- The number of games post pre season that it will take Lebron to ask for Love to be traded.
- The number of championship rings he will win in his career.

When asked for comment about the trade and his new jersey number, Love candidly stated "I give zero craps about Cleveland.  LeBron has some big man crush on me, and it was getting embarrassing, so I figured, what the eff?  It can't be worse than Minnesota.  Right?".

When asked to respond to Love's comments, Lebron James quietly said, "Shit."