Thursday, September 18

D12 in Hot Water Again

Houston Rocket Dwight Howard is no stranger to drama.

About four years ago he sued his baby mama for $550,000,000 after she trashed talked him on Twitter and on Basketball Wives after she had signed a court order prohibiting her from doing so.

Their paternity agreement said it would cost her $500 each time she said his name.

If I got $500 for every time a woman said my name I'd have $750!

Howard's latest drama involves his license being suspended after racking up red light ticket after red light ticket in Orange County, FL.  In 2012 alone he got nine of them and now after his tenth in July they snatched his driving privileges away.

I would say it sucks for him and he needs to play by the rules but then I found out that all he has to do is have his baby mama say his name once and he can have enough to pay the $285 fine as well as fill up his tank a few times.

Ain't that a bitch?

At my age I can say that Howard is a silly ass kid. He's 28 years old and has more money than brain cells.  If he showed this much dedication when he played for here for The Lakers we would've had a parade and I could've looted!

You can't have shoulders as wide as you are tall and blow through red lights - but when the fine is so small he may as well start driving with his damned feet.